Welcome!!

Thanks so much for stopping by! Make yourself at home and take a few minutes to find out a little about my crazy little world!

11.21.2008

Boys + Basketball= Basketcase.

I love my boys! I like basketball! Those two make me a basketcase! (Stay tuned in the spring when the equation changes to baseball!) We joined the local gym a few months ago, thinking that we could go as a family, but as life would have it... we haven't even stepped foot in there in about 2 months... it lasted for a little while and was great while it lasted!

Anyway, back to the story.

So, Blake had practice tonight, then we jetted on over to Trey's first game of the season... they won! 17-12! T made one point from a freethrow, got some rebounds and stole 2 balls away!
Blake has his first game tomorrow morning, I hope they do well!!!

Thanks for listening, but enough of my ramblings...

No comments:

Post a Comment