Welcome!!

Thanks so much for stopping by! Make yourself at home and take a few minutes to find out a little about my crazy little world!

4.24.2008

Has it really been that long?!

Oh my goodness!!! It's been a really long time since I've posted! I didn't realize it until I was reading Natalie Norton's latest lesson about blogging on Digital Photography School just a little bit ago and realized how right she is about posting everyday. I soooooo look forward to her new posts, so it made me realize that you's guys might want to hear from me more often! So sorry if you've been checking back and I haven't been here... I'll do better... promise!

Ok, so I took some pics of the boys at their games this weekend... here ya go!
I'm headed out the door in a minute to meet with Doc at church to finish setting up our LIVE feed on the site! We're so excited that we'll be able to furnish this service for members that can't make it to church- like those that may have health problems, etc but also we'll be on the web for those all around the world! We have several guys serving in Iraq and other military bases, now they can be a part of our service each Sunday! The services will also be available for playback, so if someone can't be at church or on the web at 9:15, then they can catch the playback whenever they want! If you can't tell, I'm very excited!

See ya tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment