Welcome!!

Thanks so much for stopping by! Make yourself at home and take a few minutes to find out a little about my crazy little world!

5.15.2008

Been a while, huh?

Ok, so I did it again... I haven't posted in quite a while... but I do have a good excuse, well, I think it is anyway... I started working again! Yes, after SIX years, I started working again! I'm working for my church as a Ministry Assistant. I'm really liking it and thankfully I don't work many hours and even better, I'll only be working 3 days during the summer weeks! When the kiddos are in school, I'll work 5 days, but still, they're short days... I feel like HM, I "get the best of both worlds"!
I took a few pics of the kiddos for the Mother's Day books I made for my Mom and Memaw, I hope you like them!








"



See ya later! BTW, check out Trey's blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment