Welcome!!

Thanks so much for stopping by! Make yourself at home and take a few minutes to find out a little about my crazy little world!

5.05.2008

Cinco de May-o

It's been a busy last few days! Thursday we had concession duty at the park, then I worked the sound for a wedding on Friday and Saturday, Trey had a tournament in Anniston, Steve had to work, Next Generation danced on Sunday morning, but all Blake was worried about was that he wouldn't get to swim in the indoor pool at the hotel! Trey's Saturday games were rained out, so the boys were able to swim till their little hearts were content! (Thanks Mom & Dad for bearing that 'burden') The Trojans took 2nd place in the tournament! Take a look at Trey in the 2 pics... the only part of his body he moved for the goofy shot was his eyeballs!

I think it's past bedtime, 'cuz I hear my pillow calling me... more to come tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment