Welcome!!

Thanks so much for stopping by! Make yourself at home and take a few minutes to find out a little about my crazy little world!

1.29.2009

Survey Says!

Ok, so you know this is my 'digital journal' for my kiddos so I have to do this one... this came across FB today, and I thought I'd put it in my blog so they could read about themselves in a few years (or decades!). I'm gonna do it a little different though, instead of doing it only for the 'first-born', I'm gonna do both kiddos... Answers for Trey on top, Blake's on bottom.

1. WAS YOUR PREGNANCY PLANNED?
yes
yes

2. WERE YOU MARRIED AT THE TIME?
yes
yes

3. WHAT WERE YOUR REACTIONS?
excited, but scared
excited, but dreading diapers after having one that was potty-trained!

4. WAS ABORTION AN OPTION FOR YOU?
NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO!
NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO!

5. HOW OLD WERE YOU?
21... yes, 21 and pregnant, just my luck. :-) jk
25

6. HOW DID YOU FIND OUT YOU WERE PREGNANT?
Pregnancy test... 3 times!
Pregnancy test... once!

7. WHO DID YOU TELL FIRST?
Trey's dad, Mike... then my Mom
Steve, then Mom!

8. DID YOU WANT TO FIND OUT THE SEX?
Not at first, then the closer it got to us being able to find out, I wanted to.
Yes!

9. DUE DATE?
Aug 19... and he came on his due date!
July 4th... and he came on his due date too!!

10. DID YOU HAVE MORNING SICKNESS?
yes... so bad that I was put in the hospital for dehydration... I had VERY bloodshot eyes, pale skin, pregnant and barefoot... I looked like I had just arrived from Redneck Central!
No... the pregnancy was wonderful, the delivery... not so much.

11. WHAT DID YOU CRAVE?
Ice Cream... but that craving is still there, I never lost it!
Ice Cream again!

12. WHO/WHAT IRRITATED YOU THE MOST?
Smelling a Chicken sandwich... I had left the lunch bag from Checkers in the car by mistake, it took me SEVERAL years to finally eat another chicken sandwich.
I don't remember with him... it was a great pregnancy.

13. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CHILD'S SEX?
male
male

14. DID YOU WISH YOU HAD THE OPPOSITE SEX OF WHAT YOU WERE GETTING?
No, but I would have sworn he was a girl until they told me different... I just knew I was having a girl...
No, but again, I would have sworn I was having a girl until they did the ultrasound... I can usually guess other people's, but apparently not my own!

15. HOW MANY POUNDS DID YOU GAIN THROUGHOUT THE PREGNANCY?
28
8

16. DID YOU HAVE A BABY SHOWER?
yes, probably too many of them!
yes, at Calvary Assembly

17. WAS IT A SURPRISE OR DID YOU KNOW?
they were planned
it was planned

18. DID YOU HAVE ANY COMPLICATIONS DURING YOUR PREGNANCY?
no, just the dehydration and nausea in the first tri-mester, after that it was smooth sailing!
not at all...

19. WHERE DID YOU GIVE BIRTH?
Huntsville Hospital
Huntsville Hospital

20. HOW MANY HOURS WERE YOU IN LABOR?
12 hours, started at about 5 in the morning, he came at 5:03pm
10 hours, I was induced at 7, he came at 4:57pm

21. WHO DROVE YOU TO THE HOSPITAL?
Mike... he drove while I 'bout beat out the window with every contraction.
Steve... I was headed to be induced, so no pain this time!!

22. WHO WATCHED YOU GIVE BIRTH?
Mike, but before I had the baby, I had 22 people in my room!
Steve, because I had to have a c-section

23. WAS IT NATURAL OR C-SECTION?
Natural
C-section... he was up too high, cord was wrapped around his neck and he was breech!

24. DID YOU TAKE MEDICINE TO EASE THE PAIN?
ABSOLUTELY!!!!
ABSOLUTELY!!!!

27. HOW MUCH DID YOUR CHILD WEIGH?
8 lbs, 4 oz.
8lbs even

28. WHEN WAS YOUR CHILD ACTUALLY BORN ?
August 19th, 5:03pm
July 4th, 4:57pm

30. WHAT DID YOU NAME HIM/HER?
James Michael III, "Trey"
Steven Blake

31. HOW OLD ARE THEY TODAY?
11 yrs
6yrs

So there ya go boys... a little about your birth into this great big world!
I Love You Both!
Mom... :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment