Welcome!!

Thanks so much for stopping by! Make yourself at home and take a few minutes to find out a little about my crazy little world!

4.13.2010

Win a FREE Tamron Lens!!!

Ok, so you may feel like I'm "using" my blog to get me ahead in this little contest, but let me just tell you something right now, missy... or mister... you're right.

So I opened up my inbox and saw a GLORIOUS sight... MCP Actions (which I use in Photoshop all.the.time.) is giving away a saaa-weeeeet lens and I.WANT.IT!!!!! So, I posted my comment, I've Tweeted it, I've Facebook'd it and now I'm blogging it... why?! For extra entries!!

So at this point you may be feeling a bit used, but to that I say... sorry. :-)

Check it out here... you can enter for yourself... or you could always enter and then give it to me, just sayin'.

http://www.mcpactions.com/blog/2010/04/13/win-a-tamron-lens/

No comments:

Post a Comment